Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Quick Recap

Hello, my sweets! I did not completely fall off of a cliff, I managed to hang on and I'm now back on my feet. After Thanksgiving my schedule went from busy to absolutely nuts. I started a new job, which I love, but was still working at the boutique, as well. I went from not working and being a content house wife, to having two jobs, working 7 days a week and never seeing my husband. Long story short, I'm working for a restaurant group pretty much full-time and I've cut my hours at the boutique to only one afternoon/evening a week. This has been my first "normal" week in months. I have missed all of you tremendously! 


Bryan and I spent our first Thanksgiving and Christmas away from our families. Thankfully, we have made some wonderful friends here, and we were able to share the holidays with them. Here are a few pics from Christmas... 















Bryan and I have loved settling down in Park City. I sometimes have to pinch myself to make sure we are really living in such a beautiful place. Hopefully now that my routine has slowed down a bit, I'll be able to get back into blogging regularly.



{Any tips on blogging from an iPad? My computer screen crashed and this is what I'm working with for now. Can I not go in and write a post in safari? Do I have to use the blogger app? I'm not a fan...}

4 comments:

  1. the blogger app is awful, i havent quite figured out how to do any posts on the ipad yet. looks like you have a gorgeous view - hope you had a great start to 2013!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are alive and well! You have been missed!!!

    ReplyDelete