Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Store Picks

I haven't shared this yet, but I recently started working at a local boutique. A girl we almost rented a condo from told me about it before Bryan and I even moved to town. One evening after dinner, while we were walking Ivy, I popped in to see everything it carried, and lo and behold they were looking for someone to hire. This is my second week working and it is exactly what I've wanted to do for a while now. It is a little bit slow since it is not tourist season, but I'm having fun learning the ropes of the retail business. Friends and family have been asking about what all the store carries, so I thought I would put a collage together with a few of my fall favorites.

Untitled #50

{Let me know if you are interested in anything, we ship everywhere!}


4 comments:

  1. Super fun that you get to work in a boutique! Right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you work at a boutique! Perfect for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to work at a boutique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeed those metallic jeans ... NEED! PS, happy Friday friend!

    ReplyDelete