Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Update

My Internet has been so sporadic the past few days that it is enough to make a gal go crazy. I decided to quit messing with it and hoped it would go back to normal. Ivy and I have been back and forth to my parents' house the past week. We got a little pool time in, which made both of us happy. {Ivy really wanted her toes painted.}


Bryan and I went to the mountain bike trail on Monday night. We He rode it after I fell within the first five minutes. I decided that it was getting to dark for me to see, so I ran while he rode. We came home and grilled salmon. I sliced lemon and put it directly on the grill, with the salmon then on top of it. Flip it once and it is pure perfection.


Yesterday I started a new project--distressing and painting a desk for Dr. Ash. It got sanded and now has one coat of paint on it. I was hoping to get it finished today, but it's not going to happen like I thought. Everything always takes longer than you originally plan.


Did you vote on Tuesday? We are so fortunate as Americans to have the freedom to choose who we elect into office. It is detrimental to our future and the future of our children to take action and exercise this freedom. I've been continuously reminded lately about my many blessings, which has made me more mindful to be constantly thankful and have an attitude of joy. I saw these reminders and thought they would be nice to share.


3 comments:

  1. Ivy is the spitting image of our old dog, Lacey! That salmon looks so good - I'll have to try it next time we have salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to get in as much lemon as I can per day (great natural way to decrease bloating) and first thing when I get home tonight is to fire up the BBQ and throw some lemons on! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete