Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Five

Happy Friday, friends! This has been one very busy week and there is no better way to wake up than to know the weekend is going to start soon. Do you have weekend plans? I've talked Bryan into going shopping this weekend--actually for himself and not for me. The majority of the time I bring clothes home to him, because it is like pulling teeth to get him to spend a day morning shopping. We're also spending the weekend going through and sorting things in storage. Fun, fun I tell ya. Here are five four things I'm loving this week.

1. My hubby. He is not afraid to show his creativity in cooking. Last night he grilled some fantastic tasting lettuce. {Use it for salad or eat it alone!}


2. Great deals. The best deal I found yesterday was a Tibi sweater on clearance for $20 at my TJ Maxx. The store here never had high end brands so I was ecstatic to find it. {It's actually for my sister.}


3. The Shops at Target--Privet House. They have got the cutest things for your kitchen and house! Everything is reasonably priced, except for the $30 candles, which I thought were a little pricey for being Target.




4. Rich and Skinny Lover shorts. The Lover cut is a little bit shorter than I would normally wear {they come in longer lengths} but they are the most comfortable denim shorts I own. They have the perfect amount of stretch and don't cling to your legs. I want them in every color for the summer.

5. This is actually something that I do not love. Broken sunglasses. Thank goodness Costa does repairs--yes, tears came to my eyes.


Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Grilled caesar salad is one of my favorites...happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding a great deal... especially when it is a designer I've paid way more for in the past. Sounds like your weekend is off to a great start - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how fabulous does that lettuce look! I can't believe you were able to find Tibi at TJ Maxx hopefully mine will get Tibi in soon! xo

    ReplyDelete