Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 7, 2012

This Week's Pics

I am only now using a collage for my phone pics. Yes, I am way behind the times, but I finally downloaded the Frametastic app. These are my first two creations.


 beer in a Blue Lab Brewery glass
crab and avocado stuffed pita for lunch
Nutella, Greek yogurt and pretzels
bunny and flower pimiento cheese sandwiches


Wine & Jazz night
outfit, sans jewelry I added
food from the evening

*Do you like them this size or should they be larger?

3 comments:

  1. good size! i always wonder too, but the next size up is so huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of the frametastic app, but I'm downloading it now now! Wine and Jazz night sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Size is good! That food looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete