Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pretty Tables

However a table is decorated sets the tone for whatever meal you find yourself sitting down to enjoy. Whether it is a party with the nice china or a home cooked dinner with linen napkins, a pretty table can make anyone feel special.


I am the girl who can never have too many sets of dishes, pretty napkins and vases to put on a table. I like to have matching decor for different holidays and color coordinated pieces for special events. On my recent trip to Columbus I spied something that made my heart skip a beat...pretty paper placemats. Maybe some of you have been seeing these for a while, but this girl from the sticks only recently found them. Why did I not think to create these myself?

Click here to print these for free.

How simple is the concept to simply tear a sheet from a pad? Upon a little further research, I found that many of the paper placemat I had seen are made by Cake Vintage Table and Home. They cost around $22 per pad of 50.




  They are quite a step of from the placemats kids color at restaurants, right? They can be used in countless ways and there is no washing needed. Hooray for easy clean up!


Cake not only produces lovely placemats, they have an entire paper collection to match--aprons, towels, coasters. Do any of you have these pretties? Have you seen them? Have you seen others like them? Please share!

6 comments:

  1. I got a set the last time I stopped by one of our local stationery shops. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never seen anything like this before but i love them -- really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! I always hate cleaning my place mats so these would be perfect!!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful and glamorous! I've been seeing them popping here and there on blogosphere and I can't believe I haven't ordered some for me :) Amazing post!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen these a couple places and think they are really pretty! I have seen them used instead of platters for serving, which I think would be perfect for a party!! No bulky items to hand wash ;)

    ReplyDelete