Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Show Me Some Color

I just can't get enough of all the many colors of jeans for spring. Brights or pastels, both are a-ok in my book. Right now I'm debating over the fit of some bright pink ones that arrived last week. Of course, pink would be my first purchase! Mint is another color that I am searching to add to my colored collection. Ohh, and don't forget the lovely coral. She'll be hiding in there somewhere, too.

Untitled #23

I'm still liking the ad that Joe's Jeans first used last fall announcing their 55 colors of jeans. There are so many options!


What are your favorite colors?

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with all the pastel shades that are out right now in jeans. I was at Kohls over the weekend and saw some really pretty ones - tried them on but looked awful. Looks like I will have to start hitting up the gym like crazy since I am obsessed with the pink and peach ones! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this trend!! I def want to get a pair of bright green or pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already snatched up some pink + blue.... but I really want some mint!! and some coral wouldn't hurt either :)
    itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete