Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Funday Monday

This past weekend took me through four states and back. I will share that tale with you tomorrow. As for today, I am going to share a few pretties with you that I have seen recently.

It's raining here today, but for the most part this winter has been fairly warm. Still, I cannot help but think of warmer weather. I find myself always looking to occasions in the future where I know I will be able to dress up. Bryan's brother will be getting married this summer, and I have found myself eyeing summery dress already.

This Cynthia Steffe dress would be perfect for a shower that I will be attending. Plus, I think it is just a fun summer dress that would be put to good use a number of times.


Of course I'm a sucker for all things made by Tucker, so I was happy when I saw this dress last night for such a slow price. But, of course it was sold out in my size. Wait list, please. 


Both of the dresses I found on Gilt last night. They are having some great sales right now. I managed to snatch up this python Stephanie Johnson makeup case on Hautelook. It is to replace the one that I threw in the trash last week. As much traveling as we do, I cannot live without something this essential.
I've gotta admit that I am pretty excited Tibi will be on Ruelala today! I have a little bit of credit to spend, so hopefully there will be a little something I cannot live without. If you are not a member, click this link to join for free.


2 comments:

  1. ooo I had no idea Tibi was on today!!! Thanks for the heads up :) love the 2 top dresses as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I just happened upon your blog today and it is too cute. I was so excited about the Tibi showing today, I have been obsessed with so many of their clothes lately, they have been fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Monday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete