Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

Change That Blue Funk

It seems as though a lot of us have been experiencing the wintertime blues. The weather has been cold, we've been bundling up in lots of layers, you get my drift. Bold, bright, neon colors are all in style right now, so what are you waiting for? Add a little color into your life! 






Have you jumped on the band wagon yet? Maybe you've gotten a pair of eye shocking pants? One of the best ways to change up an outfit is to add a scarf. You all know that I have done plenty of scarf posts before, but right now, in the dead of winter they can add a colorful punch to your dreary day. I first came across Pretty Penny Designs when I saw this top scarf and fell instantly in love with it. Oohlala, they are all so beautiful!





If these are a little out of your budget, head to your local TJMaxx or Marshalls for some cheaper options. Have a colorful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for making today so bright and cheery! I absolutely love bright colors and prints and I couldn't be more excited that springtime is right around the corner!! Although I love my boots, nothing beats fresh bright colors of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After experiencing a springtime winter so far here in Michigan the wind, cold and snow came last night. This post was perfect to wake u to - cheery, bright and happy. Hope you are having a fabulous day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having a serious neon & bright obsession this week!!! I love those images above, especially the bright vases and that pretty rug. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs are gorgeous! LOVE the vibrant colors! I wanted to do something similar w/ the vases. Did you make them or have a source of who did? Thanks so much! xo

    ReplyDelete