Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's Lauren, from Sweets & Treats, filling in for Hannah today.
I'm so excited she asked me to guest blog today…and even better…she asked me do a little something with FOOTBALL! 
Going to college in the south created my love for football, especially, SEC football. 
My other love…sweet treats (duh!)

So, I thought what better way to bring it all together but by making football themed desserts.

What do you think about these…
Football Whoopie Pies

Football peanut butter cookies

Football chocolate covered strawberries

And of course, there's so many ways to decorate a football cupcake...


How cute are these cake pops?!

 I'm not sure what one I should make first!

In the meantime, I made a perfect dip for a football party that I thought I would share with you all…
and it's not that bad for you, either :)

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Ingredients
1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
6 ounces of yogurt 
(I used plain, fat free greek yogurt)
8 ounces Cool Whip
(I used light)
Apples

Directions
1.  Mix together pumpkin and brown sugar.  Add vanilla and spices.
2.  Mix in yogurt.
3.  Fold in Cool Whip.
4.  Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
ENJOY!

Now tell us, do you have any favorite football recipes???


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I love football so all of these treats are really cute! I need to make some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake pops are my fav! I might have to try making those!

    Great ideas!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pumpkin pie die is literally one of my FAVORITE recipes. I've already made it three times this fall! ;)

    ReplyDelete