Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 10, 2011

Interview

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Bryan and I got last minute tickets to the Arkansas vs. Auburn game, so we headed to Fayetteville for the weekend. It was such an exciting game! I will be doing a post on it tomorrow.





Sweet Christianna over at The Girl With The Blue Bow asked if she could interview me, so head over there to check it out. Be sure to tell her how you found her!

I just downloaded BlogPress so if this post either doesn't work or looks weird you know why. Have a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, thanks for the sweet link up friend! And thanks for doing the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! Nice to meet you :)
    Love your pictures, you guys make a cute couple!
    Mind if I follow you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Christianna's blog. Loved your interview!!

    I just became your newest follower. I'd love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like!

    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    xox

    ReplyDelete