Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trendy Tuesday: Two Tone Boots

I have recently fallen head over heels for two tone boots. There was a pair I saw at the end of last winter and I have been smitten with them ever since. There are all types and variations-from heeled boots to rain boots. Since there are two colors, this allows you to use them more frequently with multiple outfits.


Two Tone Boots





Frye has done an excellent job of making the classic riding boot trendy yet classic with this style.



These Prince classic riding boots might be my favorite. I cannot find one fault as my eye critiques them.

5 comments:

  1. I am loving those Frye boots and this two-toned trend!! A pair of these just might have to make its way into my closet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely loving the two tone boots. I saw Tory Burch had a pair and i`ve been trying to talk myself into spending the money and getting them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, pure love for two tone boots as well! You have great picks!!

    ReplyDelete