Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: June Bugs

Even though it is the first day of September, I could not resist sharing this June Bug recipie with you. There are still plenty of hot days where these would be the perfect drink to sip in the heat.



June Bug

3 cups ginger ale
4 Tbsp. grenadine
4 Tbsp. orange juice
3 scoops orange sherbet
1/2 cup white rum (optional)

Blend together. Serve in cocktail glasses filled with ice.


2 comments:

  1. Hahah…when I think of "June bugs" I think of the senior weekers at the beach in June! haha! This looks great! We are headed to the beach thsi weekend and I just got an email from my mom that said they are all stocked up on "liquid fun" for us…we'll have to try this!!! Thanks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. I think I have all of these ingredients already at home ... may be fun for a Friday post-work cocktail! :)

    ReplyDelete