Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday News

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend! Bryan and I have been all over the lower part of the state, and are at his parents' house for the night. I married a very Southern man who has a great love for hunting. Bless his precious heart, because as much as he loves hunting, he loves it even more when I go with him. Dove season opened yesterday and I generously went with him for part of the morning. Then I left to meet his mom and go shopping for the rest of the day. I'm doing a post on the shopping trip later this week. I snapped this quickly before I left yesterday. My two sweet loves.

2 comments:

  1. girl, you are a trooper for going hunting with him! I don't mind hunting, but I can't say that I ever want to go, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many men in my family love dove hunting as well. precious!

    ReplyDelete