Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Ramblings

1. Instagram. Need I say more? You can easily tell by the pictures I post how much I like this app. Only this week did I start following other people and start tagging my own photos. Obsessed.


2. Missoni for Target? Try your local TJMaxx, you might just find the "real" thing.


3. Back to the shorts thing again. This outfit looks relaxed but pulled-together. The shoes are the statement piece.


4. Need some new lip gloss? Move over Chanel, NARS and Bobbi, Revlon coming though. All of my mine are down to nothing and I desperately needed some the other night. I swung by Walgreen's and hit the jackpot. Revlon Super Lustrous is just as good as some of the more expensive brands I tend to purchase. These three are: 150 Peach Petal, 120 Pink Pursuit and 040 Nude Lustre.

No comments:

Post a Comment