Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LC's My Girl

This morning I had to make a quick run to Target before the day even began. Rewind...Starbucks came before Target and I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the fall. Thank you to whoever reminded me about these this week! As I was pulling out of the Target parking lot I glanced over to see Kohl's and decided to stop. I never go to Kohl's. Ever. Don't know why, lots of people get great things there, it's just never on my list of places. I went in searching for a messenger/cross-body bag to use this weekend. No luck in that department, but I did hit the jackpot when I discovered Lauren Conrad's line. I remember seeing a tv interview with her months ago, thinking her clothes were cute and then forgetting about them. CUTE stuff! They remind me of Tucker, Rebecca Taylor, Joie and BCBG all rolled into one.

Isn't this shirt perfect for fall? And yes, they have faux leather shorts! They were very nice in person and I would have gotten them if my size had been there.


Ooh la la, this was my favorite outfit I tried on in the dressing room. The shirt is actually a very pale pink and the shorts are a red wine color. So stinkin' cute! Wish I were going somewhere tonight to wear it.

If I could have gotten more, I would have for sure. They have so many good staples for a fall wardrobe. I'm not big on pastels for fall, but there were so many pretty ones. There were also beautiful maxi dresses.

I got online to look for a couple of things that they were out of in my size in the store. Honestly I didn't think stuff looked that cute online, but it is adorable in person. Everything is either 40% or 25% off today only!

4 comments:

  1. I never went to the one in my parents town but one is opening up literally 5 minutes from where I live next week so I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I've been hearing rave reviews about Kohls lately... have to find out where there is one in my area and check it out.

    Love your outfit... hope you have a fabulous night when you were it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pale pink shirt! kohls can be an unexpected source of cute items, plus things are always on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never go to Kohl's either, but I will have to check this line out. Love the pale pink top with the rosettes!!

    ReplyDelete