Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Girls' Night

Today will be the third Monday that a bunch of girlfriends and I have gotten together to have a girls' night. It's pretty funny how all of us girls have recently moved to town, but somehow all intertwine in our friendships and how we know each other. Everyone has been super relaxed and enjoyed good girl time. The first week we were all together one of them mentioned something about reading blogs and I let the cat out of the bag that I blogged. Of course they all wanted to know how to find it and if they were going to be on it the next morning. Well...three weeks later we still have yet to take a picture. Me, being the stay-at-home housewife gets giddy to dress up. The others are all somehow in the medical field and show up in scrubs. It's an amusing contrast and we all love it. (A couple of them did bring clothes to change into last week.) I have promised them that each dish I make will be posted on here. The first week we had Mexican food. I made Chicken Enchiladas and those yummy Key Lime Cupcakes that I blogged about here. Last Monday I made Feta Artichoke Dip for our appetizer night. Tonight I am making Caesar Salad for Italian night.



When we originally came up with the idea for girls' night, we talked about going out for cocktails and dinner or staying in to cook and watch tv. The later won and we have all enjoyed a relaxed atmosphere and being goofy. Tonight we are going to watch the premier of Hart of Dixie, Rachel Bilson's new show on CW. Anyone else a fan of Rachel? In college a ton of us girls would pile together and watch her on The O.C. I have been a fan of hers ever since. I love her sense of style and think she is such a cutie pie. This new series has all of us girls excited. Anyone plan on watching this tonight?



Maybe we'll get around to taking a few pictures tonight and I can share them with you soon!

12 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad that you reminded me this was on tonight! I love Rachel Bilson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Love girl nights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have this set up to record tonight. Your girls night sounds like lots of fun filled with amazing food!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm, sounds so delicious! And I can't wait for the premier of Hart of Dixie, it looks so cute and I love Rachel Bilson! Just found your blog, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you stopped by my blog, I am your newest follower too!! Your girls night in sounds like so much fun. I am so excited for Heart of Dixie tonight too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for "Hart of Dixie". It looks so cute! Have fun tonight girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun night!!!! I'll be watching too:)

    I'm doing recipe swap on Friday.... link up all those delish reipes!
    ( I don't care if it's multifple links/entries...more the merrier!)

    Have a great night friend!
    ps-you've got mail:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! I just stopped by your blog from Let's Be Preppy and I'm so glad I did! Your girls night tonight sounds like so much fun!!! I will (hopefully!) be watching Hart of Dixie...homework permitting.

    xo, Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love Rachel, but I'm not sure any role can beat her as Summer in the OC. But we can hope!

    Have fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this show! I will be checking it out shortly!! Have so much fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE girls nights! I have mine on Thurs (we always do one the last Thurs of each month). Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard about this show, I need to check it out. I love girl's night!

    ReplyDelete