Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Decor

One thing I absolutely love doing is decorating. For parties, showers, dinner, you name it and I love to decorate it. The changing of the seasons is a very obvious reason to change your home decor. I swear I can feel the change of weather in my bones and I get so restless that I must do something about it. I felt that feeling a few days ago. So what did I do? I headed straight to the nurseries and craft stores and plotted my scheme. Hello Fall bushes, flowers and wreathes! I planted two flower beds, dug up things I didn't like in certain places, replanted and then went to another nursery. Oh my goodness, do I have a problem? I have also made a new wreath for my front door and two for my mother, as well. Anyone want to pay me to make things for you? I'm taking orders. ;)



.........

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this!!!! I have been wanting to, but felt my neighbors might think I'm crazy since its going to be almost 90 again today. Now, I'm def doing this next week…I'm off all week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm itching to start decorating for the Fall, but just can't bring myself to do it yet since it's still so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is gorgeous. I have been wanting to make one for sometime but I have no idea how to work with that kind of branchy material.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Wish I had the time/talent to decorate for all the seasons.

    ReplyDelete