Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Guest Post: New York State of Mind

Hi everyone! My name is Giselle from Machine Wash Warm, & I was very fortunate to be asked by Hannah to be a guest blogger while she is out enjoying the city that never sleeps, New York City.

My blog features up and coming design trends, fashion finds, and my own design set inspirations from Polyvore. When Hannah told me she was going to NYC I immediately thought of design sets to inspire the NYC fashionista in all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Great guest post! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed checking out your Polyvore sets, I particularly like the first one with the great fuchsia dress and of course the wonderful comfortable flats for all that walking you will do in NYC ;)
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea

    ReplyDelete