Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Work It Out

Some people are in tip-top shape right now because they work out year-round. Others have been exercising since New Years as a resolution to get healthy. And then there are others who are freaking out right now thinking about putting on that tiny little bikini in a couple of months. I had been on such a good exercising kick, then one thing happened, then another and the next thing you know I hadn't gone for a run in two months. The past few weeks I have been getting my rear in gear and doing something every day! I have always loved to run, it's just a matter of getting into a routine and then setting your mind to making it a priority. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite exercising equipment. Make your heart happy!

Give those ladies all the support they need. "Finally a sports bra that treats boobs as individuals" is one of the slogans that CW-X is using for their bras right now. Let me tell you, these bras are fabulous, no matter your size or type of exercise in which you participate.

If you are looking for something to hold your hair away from your face and not let sweat drip, look no further. I use the Bondi Bands headbands, which come in a vast array of colors. They also offer wicking hats, ponytail hats, pigtail hats, and even wraps for children and babies. (Bryan wears one under his bike helmet and loves it.)


Last year I started wearing a heart rate monitor. Mine keeps up with the time, distance, maximum and average heart rate, and I honestly don't know what all else. Polar is kind I use, but there are a number of others. Not that I need one, but I think the little gadget that keeps up with your route, altitude, laps, etc. is super cool-I think Garmin and Nike both have one and I'm sure Polar does too.

I do not have one yet, but I really want a HydraCoach Intelligent Water Bottle (also here). Have you heard of this product? It keeps up with your water intake through the day to ensure that you stay hydrated, refreshed and rejuvenated while you exercise, work or play. It tracks real-time consumption and helps pace your drinking patterns so you learn how to attain and sustain maximum hydration.

XOXO,
Hannah

P.S. I'm looking for some new running shorts, so if you know of any good ones please tell me!

2 comments:

  1. Neat suggestions. I've always been interested in those watches so it's good to hear they work. I wear super old shorts from my high school sports days so I'm not much help there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when I reach my goal do I get the water bottle? XOXO

    ReplyDelete