Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pink (and Green) Thursday



I have found a few pretty pink house-related things for you to enjoy today. Feast your eyes on these two masterpieces.



I may never have a pink bathtub, but I guarantee there will be some piece of pink furniture in my house someday. For those in opposition pink fabric in a home, take a look at these lovelies.


Bright accessories can add that extra oomph to a room.


Or you could choose the more subtle approach. Which do you like better?



XOXO,
Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Never thought about adding a piece of pink furniture but I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that flamingo wallpaper?? Somehow it looks classy and not tacky like I imagine most flamingo-themed wallpapers would!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooo love that tub!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the bathroom--that wallpaper, and tub are divine! :)

    ReplyDelete