Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylin' Lady

I was giddy with delight when this sweet lady agreed to letting me blog about her. Anna is one of the most talented people I have ever met. Take one look at her and she will be one of those girls that is just so darn amazingly cute, she will make you sick! The only way to compensate for those envious feelings that you will have towards her, is the fact that she is also one of the sweetest, gentlest, most down-to-earth person that you will ever come across on this earth.


On Anna's blog, Tulip Louise, you will find a little mixture of all things fashionable. Being a fashion stylist comes naturally for Anna, who interned in New York City, and worked for fashion powerhouse Neiman Marcus. You might not be able to afford your own personal stylist, but that is ok since you can gather lots of ideas from snapshots of Anna's personal clients' wardrobes.


Along with ways to pull outfits together you will find a tutorial on how to do an inverted french manicure,
a tutorial on the infamous top knot,
and even a creative college of Anna's wedding memorabilia (you must check out her wedding pictures). I am telling you, Tulip Louise is jam packed with all kinds of great stuff!

.......................

As if all of this weren't enough, Anna has helped co-found the site Style.By.Me, which allows you to browse though the latest styles from real people, as well as showcase your own styles. Right now they are exclusive to the Northwest Arkansas area and Nashville, TN. This is a great way to get on and find inspiration for outfits when you are needing a little help! Also, below each picture is listed where the articles were purchased. I have found myself going to this site over and over again!

Please go by and check both of these fabulous sites out--and be sure to tell Miss Anna that I sent you!

P.S. I am overwhelmingly excited that I will be taking a trip to NYC with Anna (and the best group of girls in the world) in May!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! I'm so excited to find your blog through your sweet comment. Thanks for sharing about Anna's blog and style site; I love collecting ideas for my wardrobe since it is challenging for me to put things together like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna's blog looks awesome. Always love good new blog recs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like such cute blogs-- off to check them out! And your upcoming trip sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete