Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun-day Monday

I could not have asked for a more perfect day off! The weather has been surprisingly sunny and warm. After a five day surprise visit from my parents, I took them to Little Rock last night so they could catch an early flight out this morning. Being the super-cool (HA!) big sister/cousin/friend that I am to two super-cool teenage girls, I drug myself out of bed to take the youngest to breakfast and then school. Biding my time before the boutiques opened, I managed to spend some time in TJMaxx, picking up Melinda's Habanero Ketchup and a Cutter Bee Curvy Cutter for making rounded squares. The total bill was less than $10!! Then I headed to one of my favorite Little Rock shops, Beyond Cotton. They were having a 60-75% off sale!! I only snagged one shirt for myself, since I wasn't too crazy about anything else that I tried on. But, I really racked on pressies for Em's birthday that is coming up in a couple of weeks! There were tons of cute spring clothes that I went gaga over, but was very good and did not give in to my weakness. I told Bryan that I was not spending any money this month (minus the one shirt). I did see both of these two dresses there and they are perfect transition pieces for winter to spring. I promise they are much cuter in person! (Too bad there aren't any holidays where you receive gifts coming up soon.)

Tibi

Tibi by hwood0955 featuring draped dresses

1 comment:

  1. does this mean you wont be coming this way?! :( Just kidding, hope you had a great time with your parents! Can we go shopping together soon?!

    ReplyDelete