Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

Over the Top

Ok, so these officially have pushed me over the tippy-toppy edge (as an adorable 3-year-old once called it). I've seriously been craving Tibi this week. Doesn't that sound just awful? I should not subject myself to the pain caused by looking over the new items listed on the Tibi website or pining over the new sale items added to Shopstyle. Then these little babies popped onto the market. Do you think they might satisfy my Tibi droolings of the day? Tibi playing cards-who would have thought?!?

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! They would make a great hostess gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really fun. ^ And I agree that they'd make a great hostess gift.

    ReplyDelete