Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cute Pieces

With two huge holidays just around the corner my mailbox has been starting to fill up. Has yours? I have been receiving all sorts of fliers and magazines. Some I keep, some I toss. Yesterday I threw three away and glanced quickly though Sephora's Holiday Guide and a hunting catalog (for dear hubby). Today, Pottery Barn got a quick flip-though and Fossil got an almost immediate toss. For some reason I had second thoughts, and pulled Fossil out of the trash. Very glad that I did. You would not believe what cute, reasonably priced clothes they are offering. After looking over their website, I have decided that I will be ordering some pieces from Fossil. These are some of the favorites that I found.

1 comment: