Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

This looks so yummy. I found it in my new Coastal Living. Let me know if you try it!

Pineapple-Mango Mojito



Ingredients
3 lime wedges
1 mango slice
6 large mint leaves
1 teaspoon sugar in a rocks glass
2 tablespoons (1 ounce) pineapple rum

Preparation
Muddle (crush together) lime wedges, mango slice, mint leaves, and sugar in a rocks glass. Add pineapple rum. Fill glass with ice, and top with club soda.

2 comments:

  1. This drink sounds delicious. I love mango and pineapple! I'm going to write it down and put it in my recipe box.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh....I think I will be making this reallllly soon!

    Got your email this AM, thank you for the info!!

    Also, I am now following you,,,,HOW was I not?? grrr

    Hope your day is blessed pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete