Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Completely a God thing. Only yesterday Emily and I were discussing things that I enjoy doing, and what I actually want to do the rest of my life. I would love, Love, LOVE to do some type of event planning or wedding planning. Fast forward to today...ring ring goes the phone...a girl I've known my whole life called to discuss her upcoming wedding...fast forward a little more...then she asked me if I would be interested in help plan and coordinate her wedding! I'm excited beyond belief! We are meeting next week to discuss the plans! Of course, my mind is already reeling a million miles an hour. In honor of pink, some green, and a touch of cream...


Pics are all courtesy of www.theknot.com

1 comment:

  1. oh I love these ideas!!! I had a pink and green wedding too ~ take a look for some ideas if you want. I loved EVERY minute of planning!

    ReplyDelete