Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 90th!!!

Today is my Grandma's 90th birthday! Words cannot describe how wonderful this amazing woman is, and the impact that she has made on my life. She and my grandfather are the most tender-hearted, gracious, selfless, giving, loving people that I have ever known. At Grandma's spry age of 90, she still watches sports (and can tell you the daily recap of whatever games were on the night before), goes to church, Bible Study, and travels all over the United States. On this special day that we honor those who have served our country well, I am thankful for my Grandma, who was once a young army nurse and served our country and men of war. I hope everyone has a blessed Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment