Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 16, 2010

Smellin' Sweet

When all of the flowers begin to bloom in the springtime, one of my favorite things to do is to pick and smell their sweet blossoms. I am a flower girl. If Bryan picks a wildflower from the side of the road, it means just as much to me as a beautiful arrangement from the florist. Aside from breathing in the pollen, I love the smells of spring.

In college, I was never much of a perfume-wearer. Occasionally I would use a spray of my roommate's this or that, but never thought much about it. I think Emily got me into perfume. (Emily tends to get me into a lot of my habits!) Here are three of my favorites.
A good twist from Chanel No.9, Chanel Chance is much easier to wear on a
day-to-day basis with its light aroma.
Burberry. Original. Classic. I have more Burberry perfumes than any other. This one is my all-time, go-to classic perfume. Before getting married, I read an article about how important scents are, especially on your wedding day. A bride is always her most beautiful on her wedding day, and all little girls want to be her. The article went on to say that at least one little girl who leaned in for a hug from the bride would remember the radiant white dress and scent she smelled while gazing up with eyes as wide as the moon. I wore this on my wedding day.
Miss Dior Cherie is my most recent favorite perfume. Such a sweet smelling smell that makes me purely happy and in a cheery mood!
With spring in the air, there is no better time to start smellin' sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment