Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lilly Animal Crackers

Nabisco partnered with Lilly Pulitzer to transform their traditional Barnum's Animal cracker boxes into fun, preppy boxes in support of a good cause. In honor of 2010, the Year of the Tiger, Nabisco will donate $100,000 to the World Wildlife Fund, which supports tiger conservation. One million of these special edition boxes have been produced. They started hitting stores in late March, and will be available though the end of April (all depending on how quickly they sell out).

I have been searching for these high and low ever since I learned of their arrival in stores. I found them for sale online, but shipping was $12!! I never go down the cookie aisle in Wal-Mart, but I had to get Vanilla Wafers to put in banana pudding, and just happened to stumble upon them!! Very excited, I grabbed some for myself, for Emily, for my mom....for a few friends....then looked to the shelf and decided to be THAT GIRL and hoard them ALL into my cart!! I will not tell you how many I bought, but I will let you know that I got every last Barnum's Animal Crackers, Lilly Pulitzer edition that my store had to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment