Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

Maybe A Little Better

I had pretty much forgotten that I even had a blog, until my mind was jarred by a friend's email announcing hers. It has literally been 9 months since my last post. I have decided to try and be a little bit better about blogging....maybe. :)
I will go ahead and for-go a recap of all of the holidays that I missed and start out with the most recent--Valentine's Day! Since we got some snow, Bryan and I decided to stay in and have a relaxing day at home. I had made his card earlier in the week. I still don't think the pics do it justice.

Here is the front:
And here is the inside:

Thursday was the day we had our party at school. Since the letter of the week was "Pp" we had a pajama party, the kids brought their pillows, ate pizza and pudding, drank punch and watched Peter Pan!

Here is a cute one of the kids:


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...adorable and perfect!!! thanks for sharing. DAK

    ReplyDelete